Points of Interest

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I ♥ Fall! (really I do!)

An unexpected (and really cruddy) project has kept me from my I Heart Fall journal prompts :( Class started Monday so via la catch up post!

Journal Cover!
                                                     

This was so much fun! I organized my craft supplies which I hadn't touched in ages due to various moves, work and not so fun stuff, apparently I was planning a Fall themed something way back when.  I found lots of autumn inspired things to use :)

I miss drawing and painting, I loved making these leaves and hearts!


and our first prompt!

Day One Journal Prompt:  I always like to start my new journals with two things; a Welcome page/Intro page and then a goal page (which we will do tomorrow).  I love a fresh start.  Today I want you to create a Welcome page for your journal.  Welcoming the new season, welcoming your readers, welcoming the idea of journaling :)
My page:
Playing catch up a bit more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment